- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ Travel Towel is the perfect accessory to help your newly cleaned clothes dry. Simply use the Scrubba Travel Towel to partially dry your clothes by rolling the damp clothing in the towel and gently squeeze to transfer moisture.
With a Scrubba Travel Towel you can:
- Partially dry clothes that you have washed in your Scrubba Wash Bag or Scrubba Wash Pack
- Dry off after a shower or at the beach thanks to its large size.
- Lightweight at only 170g (6oz.).
- Fast drying, made from microfiber material
- Includes a convenient pouch for compact storage.
137cm x 64cm (when laid flat) - 54" x 25"
or 14cm x 7cm (when rolled for storage) - 5.5" x 2.7"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba Wash Pack both feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag and Pack also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.