- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
A versatile and weatherproof backpack by day and an environmentally friendly and effective washing machine by night.
This ultra-functional daypack features adjustable straps so you can wear it as a backpack or messenger-style sling bag, and easy access pockets on the shoulder straps. The Scrubba W Pack is the same size as the Scrubba Wash Bag but includes an upgraded abrasion resistant back panel for added durability. The flexible internal washboard is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard with hundreds of 'nobules' giving you a machine quality wash in minutes.
With the Scrubba W Pack you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Wear this versatile daypack as either a backpack or messenger-style sling bag, with or without a waist strap
- Keep gear dry - It is a weatherproof day pack
- Clean your clothes twice as effectively as hand washing*
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightweight daypack weighing 300g (~10.5 oz)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Easy release air valve
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps.
- Day trips
- Site seeing
- Carry on
- Family outings
- Beach trips
300g (~10.5 oz)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21" x 12.6"
* Independently tested by a leading Australian laundry appliance manufacturer.
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.