The Scrubba wash bag is the best way to wash clothes anywhere, whether you are backpacking, camping, on holiday or need to hand wash at home.
It provides a machine quality wash in just minutes. Simply add water, clothes and cleaning liquid, close the bag and deflate. Rub the clothes against the internal washboard for 30s to 3min, rinse and hang to dry.
Achieve a machine quality wash in minutes by following these simple steps..
1. FILL:Add cleaning liquid, 2-6 litres of water and clothes.
2. ROLL + CLIP:Roll down top 4-5 times and clip ends together.
3. DEFLATE:Twist the valve and press on the bag to expel excess air.
4. SCRUB: Press down and rub the clothes against the flexible inner washboard for 30 seconds to 3 minutes.
5. RINSE: Unclip and unroll the closure. Remove water and rinse clothes with fresh water in the bag or under a tap or shower.
6. DRY: Hang the clothes to dry! Or try the Scrubba wash & dry kit to par dry clothes and hang on a peg-less clothesline.
Dry the clothes with the The Scrubba Wash & Dry Kit.
Pat dry the clothes by wrapping and pressing the clothes in the Scrubba towel.Hang clothes to dry on the Scrubba travel clothesline.
Care and Maintenance
Your Scrubba wash bag will last much longer if you look after it.Following the instructions below will maximise the life-span of your Scrubba wash bag.
Rinse and turn the Scrubba wash bag inside-out to dry after each use:
While the Scrubba wash bag uses microbial and hydrolysis resistant polyether TPU, air drying the inside of the bag will help it last longer and make it more hygienic.
Avoid exposure to heat or sunlight:
Exposure to temperatures over 50°C (122°F) or sunlight can damage the inner and outer coatings of the Scrubba wash bag. Where possible dry the bag in the shade (it doesn't take long).
Take care when washing clothes with zips, buckles or other hard features:
Wrapping the clothes to cover zips, buckles or other hard features can minimise damage to the Scrubba wash bag.
Avoid sharp or abrasive surfaces
While the Scrubba wash bag is designed to tackle rough terrain, where possible select the least abrasive surface available to use the Scrubba wash bag on.
Abrasive surfaces can accelerate the wear and tear of the Scrubba wash bag. As with all waterproof products, try to clear sharp twigs and other objects from area to avoid puncture.
Over 250,000 travellers, campers, home-users, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have now experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers. Shop the range to see what Scrubba suits you best.