Recently we released a new product, the Scrubba W Pack. It has all the amazing features you’ll find in the Scrubba Wash Bag, but for some travellers, the added versatility is what they are after. We know exactly why the Scrubba W Pack makes travel easier, but we thought it would be interesting to get an independent opinion. So we asked seasoned traveller and blogger Nicole from Alaska what she thought she would get out of it. Check out her blog here http://adventuresoflilnicki.com/
Nicole has tried the Scrubba Wash Bag and thought the Scrubba W Pack looked ‘awesome!’ Have a read below to find out what she thought.
The Scrubba W Pack features our flexible internal washboard, a modern take on the old fashioned washboard with hundreds of 'nobules' giving you a machine quality wash in minutes. Something that could certainly help Nicole with her travel washing problems:
“I loathe washing clothes in a sink by hand, which means I get fed up a couple weeks into the trip and just wear the two stinky sets of clothes that just so happen to be at the top of my bag day in and day out. Then I finally can't wear them anymore and I just go buy new clothes, even though I promised myself before I left for the trip that I wouldn't do that.”
With the Scrubba W Pack, you won’t ever need to face those dirty hotel sinks again Nicole!
The Scrubba W Pack is an ultra-functional daypack featuring adjustable straps so you can wear it as a backpack or messenger-style sling bag, a waist strap and easy access pockets on the shoulder straps and pouch. It certainly makes travel lighter and Nicole agreed:
“I like that it's multipurpose and it's still really light. For me personally it would cut down on the amount of junk I pack on longer trips, because you have a laundromat, dry bag and day pack all rolled into one.”
Nicole adds, “Normally I would pack a daypack and a dry sack for a trip and then it stresses me out in the morning each day trying to decide which I should bring, because I like the comfort of a back pack, but I like the waterproof safety of my dry bag. So then I just end up bringing both and then get out there annoyed with my indecisiveness and waddle around with both.”
The Scrubba W Pack is your versatile and weatherproof pack en route and your environmentally friendly and effective washing machine at your destination. This versatility is something Nicole sees as a convenience and a money saver!
“All in all, the versatility is extremely helpful and it in turn saves money, by cutting down on laundering costs as well as preventing the purchase of replacement clothes on the road!”
Thanks Nicole for taking the time to chat to us.
If you want to know more, check out the features of The Scrubba W Pack below.
With a Scrubba W Pack you can:
Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Wear this versatile daypack as either a backpack or messenger-style sling bag, with or without a waist strap
- Clean your clothes twice as effectively as hand washing*
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling
- Lightweight daypack weighing 10 oz. (300g)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Easy release air valve
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps.
- Day trips
- Site seeing
- Carry on
- Family outings
- Beach trips
10 oz. or 300g
21.3” x 12.6” inches or 54cm x 32cm (when laid flat)
* Independently tested by a leading Australian laundry appliance manufacturer.