- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
Despite it's incredibly small size, the Scrubba wash bag MINI still features our patented flexible inner washboard that allows a machine quality wash in minutes, and is the most convenient way to wash socks and underwear or a t-shirt on the go. Not only convenient, the Scrubba wash bag MINI is eco-friendly as it uses no electricity, less water and has been designed to last.
For those in the outdoors, it also allows grey water to be disposed away from water sources to prevent pollution. Between washes the Scrubba wash bag MINI also multifunctions as a dry bag to keep gear dry, a laundry bag to separate dirty clothes, a bucket and even as a phone protector (with the phone operable through the bag’s window).
Whether you are a hiker who wants fresh socks each morning or a business traveller with only carry on luggage, the Scrubba wash bag MINI provides peace of mind that you can quickly and effectively wash your clothes anywhere.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag MINI you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
Scrubba wash bag MINI features:
- The lightest washing machine in the world for socks and jocks (or a T-shirt) weighing only 70g
- Palm-size and small enough to take anywhere
- Flexible inner washboard that allows a machine quality wash in minutes
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- New easy release twist-style air valve.
- Doubles as a dry-bag, phone protector, bucket and wet-bag.
70g (2.5 oz)
36cm x 23cm (when laid flat) - 14.2" x 9.0"
11cm x 5cm x 4cm (when rolled for storage) - 4.3" x 2.0 x 1.6"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
I went on a 5 day backpacking trip in Catalina with 3 friends. Every day we would do a load of laundry together. First all socks and underwear, then shirts. I also use it to carry all the wet clothes from site to site if they are not dry by the time we have to hike again. It was perfect!
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF... they added a valve at the bottom to attach a common filter. This bag could turn into a gravity filter for backpackers.
Just want to know if i can wash an adult jeans pants using the Scrubba Mini or it is too small for this. couldn't find any answer as most of the photoes shows the number of T-Shirt to be used. Please share the answer via Email and let's see how long will you need to reply
Game changer! Washes clothes so easily and so well!
Haven’t tried it yet
This product eases my daily routine on the Camino de Santiago in Spain massively! I bought the mini version and it adds little weight to my pack. It’s a must have for every hiker!