- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
Designed in consultation with a former Australian SAS team leader, the Scrubba tactical wash bag promises to keep you clean on any mission, even if you are just chilling at the family caravan park.
In addition to your favourite Scrubba wash bag features, the tactical bag comes equipped with an extra large twist-style valve. This allows for easy opening and quicker deflation, simplifying the washing process from start to finish.
Kitted out in a coyote brown fabric that aids in camouflage, the tactical bag is perfect for military, outdoor adventurers, disaster relief, zombie preppers and superheros, allowing you to blend into your surroundings and lose yourself in nature. Just don't forget where you hang it to dry or you may not be able to find it again!
With a Scrubba tactical wash bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling
- Stay clean and avoid zombies (apparently they can smell unclean people)
- Stay hidden while you do your washing.
- Weighs only 153g (5.4 oz)
- Neutral coyote brown colour
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Extra large twist valve for quick, easy deflation (even with big hands)
- Doubles as a dry-bag
153g (~5.4 oz.)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Item still in China after 20 days. First time seeing item stuck for weeks
I'll let you know when I get it.
20 days ago I was hoping to get my Scrubba within the promised 10-20 days of shipping. All I got was the message that it had been sent. And that I could track it via Chinapost. Where there was no such shipment registered.
My inquiry - after a few days of frustrated trying if the link at Chinapost would become active - was met with politeness, the vague information there was some delay at a third party warehouse and the vague promise that they would soon ship it off.
Well, that was it. Why was not that communicated in the first place instead of the sent message?
I am pretty sure I would give the Scrubba 5 stars for originality minus 1 star for being advertised as a washing machine for the outdoors yet made with materials sensitive to UV light, an essential part of the outdoors. But first I will have to get over the disappointment of not having it in the first place. Thus the one star for at least some form of communication.
Please do get more control over the shipment process. To receive a purchased item later than expected is annoying enough but acceptable since you specifically state that shipping times are not guaranteed. But to send an email that the item has been sent and then not having sent it is quite another matter, wouldn't you say.
I had already excitedly advertised the scrubba to friends. Two of them were on the verge of ordering one themselves. Of course I have now told them not to bother. A shame. The products seemed so promising and useful!
I only use the washer bag at home, it enables me to do my hand wash without getting backpains because of having to bend over the sink. It doesn't safe time but it works well.
Had to send 2 chaser to the cust svc and the tracking link shows the package was stuck at china for more than 2 weeks. I requested for refund.