- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
Designed in consultation with a former Australian SAS team leader, the Scrubba tactical wash bag will keep you clean on any mission, even if it's just at the family caravan park.
We only have 100 available, so be quick. Please note that shipping is from our Hong Kong warehouse, with expected delivery taking up to 4 weeks.
The pocket-sized Scrubba tactical wash bag is a portable washing machine suitable for any mission. Featuring a flexible internal washboard, it allows a machine quality wash anywhere in just minutes. Between washes, it functions as a high quality dry bag.
Compared to the standard Scrubba wash bag, the Scrubba tactical wash bag features an extra large, twist style valve that makes for quick, easy opening and deflation, while its coyote brown fabric aids in camouflage.
Perfect for military, outdoor adventurers, disaster relief, zombie preppers, and superheros, the tactical wash bag blends into outdoor surroundings so you can wash your clothes while remaining discreet. Just don't forget where you hang it to dry, or you may not be able to find it again!
With a Scrubba tactical wash bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling
- Stay clean and avoid zombies (apparently they can smell unclean people)
- Stay hidden while you do your washing
- Weighs only 153g (5.4 oz)
- Neutral coyote brown colour
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Extra large twist valve for quick, easy deflation (even with big hands)
- Doubles as a dry-bag
153g (~5.4 oz.)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
Please note that shipping is from our Hong Kong warehouse, with expected delivery taking up to 4 weeks.
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba Wash Pack both feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag and Pack also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.