- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
1 backpack | 4 stealth functions | No limits
The lightweight stealth pack offers greater functionality for travellers, outdoor adventurers, and eco-commuters by combining the Scrubba wash bag’s signature internal washboard with several new features to enable innovative stealth functions for:
- washing clothes anywhere
- keeping gear dry
- showering anywhere
- packing smaller
The Scrubba stealth pack enables outdoor enthusiasts to minimise their luggage and maximise their adventures, no matter where their journeys take them. Loaded with handy features, it rolls a “washing machine”, outdoor shower, and compression dry bag into one durable, weatherproof backpack, making it the only piece of gear to both carry travellers through the adventure and wash off their mud and sweat at the end of it. Thanks to its 21L capacity (40% larger than the original Scrubba wash bag), the stealth pack allows for greater laundry loads and easily accommodates all the gear needed for basic day trips, including most laptop sizes. Not just a convenient piece of carry-on, however, this sleek black pack also compresses down for smaller, neater packing, allowing globetrotters to travel in style the way that suits their style, no compromises.
Adventure by day, wash by night, pack smaller and go further, with the Scrubba stealth pack.
With the Scrubba stealth pack you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want thanks to the internal, flexible washboard
- Keep gear dry
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling
- Shower outdoors
- Compress down for smaller, neater packing
- Waterproof 40 denier nylon fabric with a 210 denier nylon back panel
- Roll down, weatherproof seal
- Multifunctional valve
- Flexible internal washboard
- Heavy duty, square base
- Viewing window
- Carry handle for maximum portability
- Three gear loops
- Adjustable, modular foam shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum straps
- Sunglasses loops
- Day trips
- The beach
- General travel and outdoor adventures
- Cruising or sailing
Weight: 455g (1 lbs) with straps and 245g (0.55 lbs) with straps removed.
Dimensions: 54cm x 37cm (21" x 14.6") when laid flat.
Capacity: 18L (2-8L or 0.5-2 gal is the optimal working volume for washing clothes)
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.