- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ Tactical Wash and Dry Kit has everything you need to wash and dry your clothes anywhere.
This is your complete kit for washing and drying clothes on the go. Wash your clothes with the world’s smallest washing machine, the Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag.
After washing, use the huge Scrubba Tactical towel to partially dry them and then hang the clothes on our heavy duty Scrubba elastic clothesline or one of our inflatable Scrubba tactical hangers.
The Scrubba Tactical Wash and Dry Kit includes:
1x Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag
- Washes clothes wherever and whenever
- Achieves a machine quality wash in 3 minutes
- Features a new twist-style valve
- Weighs less than 142g (~155g for the brown Scrubba tactical wash bag)
- Folds to pocket-size.
1x Scrubba Tactical Packing Cell
- Great for storing small items within your luggage
- Lightweight with high content visibility through a transparent front window
- Zipper opening for easy access
- Measures 19cm x 19cm x 8cm
1x Scrubba (NEW 2018 model) Tactical XL Travel Towel
- Perfect for partially drying clothes after washing them in your Scrubba Wash Tactical Bag and big enough to be used at the beach or to dry off after a shower.
- Made from soft microfiber fabric - light weight (only 170g) and dries fast.
- Extra-large size at 64cm x 137cm fits into a small carry pouch.
- NEW Button-clip towel hanger with personalised label
1x Scrubba (NEW 2018 model) Heavy Duty Pegless Travel Clothesline
- Requires no pegs to hang clothes out to dry
- Can be hung with the use of the study hooks just about anywhere!
- 1.5 metres long (un-stretched).
2x Scrubba Inflatable Tactical Coat Hangers
- Great to hang clothing to dry or to store wrinkle free
- Lightweight and compact at only 32g each
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.