- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ Wash and Dry Kit has everything you need to wash and dry your clothes anywhere.
This is your complete kit for washing and drying clothes on the go. Wash your clothes with the world’s smallest washing machine, the Scrubba Wash Bag. After washing, use the huge Scrubba towel to partially dry them and then hang the clothes on the Scrubba elastic clothesline or one of our inflatable Scrubba hangers.
The Scrubba Wash and Dry Kit includes:
Scrubba Wash Bag
- Washes clothes wherever and whenever
- Achieves a machine quality wash in 3 minutes
- Weighs less than 142g (~5oz.)
- Folds to pocket-size.
Scrubba Packing Cell
- Great for storing small items within your luggage
- Lightweight with high content visibility through a transparent front window
- Zipper opening for easy access
- Measures 19cm x 19cm x 8cm (7.5" x 7.5" x 3.2")
Scrubba Travel Towel
- Perfect for partially drying clothes after washing them in your Scrubba Wash Bag and big enough to be used at the beach or to dry off after a shower
- Made from soft microfiber fabric
- Extra-large size at 64cm x 137cm (25.2" x 54")
- Weighs only 170g (6oz.)
Scrubba Travel Clothes Line
- Requires no pegs to hang clothes out to dry
- Can be hung with the use of hooks or suction caps
- 1.5 metres long (un-stretched) - 60"
Scrubba Inflatable Coat Hangers
- Great to hang clothing to dry or to store wrinkle free
- Lightweight and compact at only 32g each (~1.2oz.)
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba Wash Pack both feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag and Pack also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.