- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ wash bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and is perfect for apartment living, travel and camping.
Featuring a flexible inner washboard, the pocket-sized Scrubba wash bag allows a machine quality wash anywhere in just minutes. It is hygienic, self-contained, electricity-free and easy to use, even in the smallest apartment or hotel room. Whether you are using it at home to avoid Laundromats or planning your next travel or camping adventure, the patented Scrubba wash bag is the best way to wash clothes anywhere.
Over 220,000 travellers, campers, home-users, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
Wash up to 2 T-shirts, 2 pairs of underwear and 2 pairs of socks in each load.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Avoid using public Laundromats.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in just minutes with 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Air release valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Really useful. Very recommended
Works just as expected - you can't do loads of clothes and do need to change the water in between (tried to get away with it once but the clothes didn't come out so clean!). Easy to use and no leaks so far - a travel win!
Je n’ai pas reçu ma commande
Scrubba is so easy to use!
The bag is excellent quality and will definitely save you money if you need to quickly wash a few clothes. However, it can be quite messy as the water comes out of the top often. Other than that it’s a great product!