- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ Wash Bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential and we have limited stock available in BLACK.
Our ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier. This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g (~5 oz.) the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink.
Tens of thousands of travellers, campers, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5 oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Easy release twist air valve.
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
142g (~5 oz.)
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
Seemed to work as described at least for lightly soiled clothes. Did not try on heavy soil. Had no problem with leaks as described by some previous reviewers. Only thing I would add is a loop on the bottom so that bag could easily be hung upside down to dry.
Scrubba wash bag
Finally received my order after waiting a full month. My actual order was lost somewhere in china and I contacted the customer service and got a replacement. The shipping was fast for the replacement items and received it within 5 days. The customer service was brilliant and very helpful. I haven't use my scrubba yet. Will definitely bring it to my future adventure to Japan soon in 2 weeks and use it for my thermal clothes and washing my socks since I am only going to bring little luggage this time.
Pretty good washbag. Had some kitchen tea cloths that I didn’t want to put through my washing machine so the scrub a bag was an option. It didn’t disappoint. One small thing (hence the 4 stars), though I followed the instructions, water line and all, a bit spilled over from the bag opening. I suspect I was to vigorous in the scrubbing but again not a deal breaker.
Fast delivery, reasonable packaging and the thing is as expected. Thanks!