- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba™ wash bag is the world’s smallest washing machine and the ultimate travel and camping essential.
Our ultra-portable washing machine makes your journey easier. This convenient, pocket-sized travel companion allows you to travel lighter and helps you save money, time and water. Weighing less than 142g (~5oz.) the Scrubba Wash Bag is a modern take on the old fashioned washboard. It is twice as effective as hand washing* and a lot more hygienic that a dirty hotel sink.
Over 100,000 travellers, campers, backpackers, hikers and holiday makers have experienced firsthand the quality wash our internal flexible washboard delivers.
With a Scrubba Wash Bag you can:
- Wash clothes wherever and whenever you want.
- Effectively clean your clothes with the help of hundreds of internal Scrubba™ ‘nobules’
- Pack fewer clothes and travel with a lighter backpack, bag or suitcase
- Achieve a machine quality wash in 6 easy steps.
- Alleviate the need to ineffectively wash clothes in dirty hotel sinks
- Avoid excess airline baggage fees by packing fewer clothes.
- Save money and water when doing laundry while travelling.
- Lightest washing machine in the world weighing only 142g (~5oz.)
- Pocket-size and small enough to take anywhere
- User instructions printed on the outside of the bag
- Transparent window to monitor washing and water levels
- Grip backing on the outside to prevent sliding on surfaces while washing
- Air release valve
- Doubles as a dry-bag.
54cm x 32cm (when laid flat) - 21.3" x 12.6"
16cm x 6cm x 6cm (when rolled for storage) - 6.3" x 2.4" x 2.4"
SEE A REVIEW BY OVERLAND-SITE (www.overlandsite.com)
18th July 2019
Have you ever been out camping or overlanding and needed to wash your clothes? During hikes and long drives, our clothing can get sweaty or dirty quite easily. Well, we might be able to show you a solution: welcome to our Scrubba Wash Bag Review.
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and your hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.
My purchase has not arrived yet. According to the tracking site (https://track-chinapost.com/result_china.php?order_no=LO905947745CN), current information is the following:
Tracking number Origin Destination Status
LO905947745CN CHINA BRAZIL On route
Local date/time Activity Location Remarks
2020/3/13 14:27 Received by Post Office
2020/3/14 17:45 Departure export customs SHENZHEN EMS
Great product, works just as in the videos!
Had to cancel my trip due to Corona pandemic so have not had an opportunity to utilize Scrubba bag.
I haven’t received the bag which you are claiming to have delivered 20 days again. Please look into the matter.
Been waiting over 3 weeks. Not delivered.