- Product info
- How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba weightless wallet is your ideal travel or fitness wallet and now you can enjoy this handy four pack, guaranteed to weather every storm your adventures might throw at you!
The Scrubba™ weightless wallet offers a virtually weightless, water-resistant means to carry the cards and cash you need while travelling or enjoying physical activity. Upcycled using excess material from the Scrubba wash bag, it has minimal impact on the environment and is one of the thinnest wallets on the market, all while remaining durable enough to withstand even the toughest adventures!
With edges designed to lightly fray over time, your wallet will develop a naturally aged look with a unique character that tells your story.
Love spending time outdoors? Our wallets have got you (or at least your money) covered!
Want something that will stand out while hiking, skiing, or cycling? Our vivid, famous Scrubba green is just the colour for you!
Our wallets also make superb gifts, and in this pack you’re bound to find something to complement everyone’s personal style. So go ahead and start sharing the clean, light and free journey! Your friends will thank you for it!
With a Scrubba weightless wallet you can:
- Leave your bulky wallet at home when travelling or exercising
- Keep your valuable cards concealed (the thin profile means minimal wallet bulge)
- Exercise without the worry of sweaty notes and cards
- Carry just the bare essentials or load the wallet with plenty of cards and cash
- Weighs only 7g
- Super thin profile
- Water- and sweat-resistant
- 1 large compartment for notes that fits most common currencies
- 2 compartments for cards
- Expandable design allows for up to 12 cards and plenty of notes
- Includes 1 free RFID blocking sleeve
How Scrubba Bags/Packs work
The Scrubba Wash Bag and Scrubba W Pack and Allurette washers all feature internal washboards that allow a machine quality wash in minutes. Using them is as simple as:
Add clothes, water and cleaning liquid; close and deflate the bag; then rub from the outside for up to 3 minutes then just rinse and hang to dry.
Compared to traditional washboards, the ones in Scrubba and Allurette products are ultra thin and flexible and they are enclosed in the bag or pack. As the rubbing is done from the outside of the bag, there is minimal mess and you hands remain drier.
The Scrubba Bag, Pack and Allurette washer also double as dry sacs to keep gear dry between washes.